If your child requires medication at school please contact the building school nurse ASAP for the required process that must be followed. 

~We must have a physician order to administer all medications in school, including over-the-counter medicaitons.

~Medication is to be brought to school by a parent/guardian. Please do not send medication to school with your child.

Please see Medications Guidelines for more information or contact your school nurse.

Dryden Central School District Medication Guidelines